Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
SCOPE OF OUR SERVICE
Our system displays all service information, but not availability.
When a booking is created, an automatic note will appear immediately warning you that the status of the booking will be sent within 48 hours. In that period of time one of our operators will send an e-mail to your registered address confirming, denying or bringing an alternative to the booking.
Passengers are responsible for bringing a correct e-mail address and contact telephone number, if for any reason passengers do not receive the confirmation e-mail by the deadline, they should contact ECO TOUR CUSCO.
Programmes and Services Prices
- All prices are in US dollars and include all taxes for non-resident tourists in Peru.
- Prices for groups of more than 15 passengers are subject to discounts. Please contact our booking agent by email: email@example.com
- All air, train and bus fares are subject to change and availability, which must be confirmed by email sent from one of our operators.
Reserves, Payments and Deposits
- The system must only process reservations received at least 7 days before the start date of the tourist services. Otherwise ECO TOUR CUSCO reserves the right to deny the reservation.
- To confirm your reservations, we must have received payment for the services or the security deposit.
- All payments or deposits must be made through our online system.
- Your credit card must be charged after availability of all required services have been confirmed.
- Online Transactions Service Fee: A non-refundable fee of up to US$9.50 per transaction is charged for each booking. Our system functions as an intermediary between travel providers and passengers in the process of booking and paying for travel services. In order to make the booking process easier we have commercial agreements with some companies who themselves administer their own booking and payment systems (such as hotels, tour operators, trains and buses) through ECO TOUR CUSCO.
Package Tours / Tour Reservations
- All the requirement of the package tour or tour that have been confirmed, have guaranteed all the services.
- Confirmation of your booking must be sent by e-mail with the code of each tour programme a booking is required.
- Confirmation of services will proceed after receiving your online booking or a security deposit.
- The security deposit is an advance payment of US$100.00 per person, which is non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled.
- Full payment for packages/tours must be made 60 days prior to the start date of the travel programme.
- The passenger will be contacted by tour operator at the place indicated in the travel program or itinerary, after identifying himself/herself with passport or identity card and mentioning the booking confirmation code, it will be enough to start bringing the tourist services.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to bring their arrival and departure information in proper anticipation.
- In case the passenger needs to pick up from a different point than the one stated in the program – itinerary, he/she must have prior coordination from the company.
- The parts of the package/tour not used by the passengers due to their own decision will not be refunded if the package/tour is passing.
- For any cancellation, by the passenger prior to 60 days before the tour start date, shall be subject to a penalty of US$ 100 of the non-refundable deposit plus a US$ 25 administration fee.
- For any cancellation, by the passenger less than 59 and 31 days before the tour start date, shall be subject to a penalty of 50% of the programme price plus a US$ 25 administration fee.
- Any cancellation by the passenger within 29 days or less prior to the tour start date shall be subject to a charge of 100% of the programme value.
- Note: Reservations for Inca Trail programmes are non-refundable. They cannot be changed in any case.
Hotel Reservations: (Not included in Tourist Packages)
- All accommodation requirement in a hotel that is confirmed by e-mail, are guaranteed.
- The booking confirmation must be sent by e-mail with the hotel booking code if required to the hotel.
- Breakfast and airport transfer are included only if specified and published by the hotel, otherwise the price includes only accommodation.
- Passengers only have to present the passport with the Andean migration card at the hotel and give the confirmation code. This is sufficient to take the room. Without these documents they will be subject to IGV tax.
- For any cancellation, by the passenger, more than 16 days prior to arrival should be subject to a penalty of US$ 25.00 for administrative charges.
- For any cancellation, by the passenger, within 15 days prior to arrival, should be subject to a penalty of the first night’s amount plus US$ 25.00
- In the event that the passenger does not cancel in adequate notice and does not arrive at the hotel (no show) on the reserved date, he must forfeit the payment of all nights reserved.
Air, Bus or Train Ticket Reservations (Not Included in Tourist Packages)
- Every confirmed booking is guaranteed.
- Airline tickets are electronic tickets and passengers do not require any paper or physical document. You only need to present your passport of ID document at the counter and give the confirmation code, then you can collect your boarding pass or purchase tickets.
- Passengers have to be at the station or airport at the indicated time and collect their boarding passes on board.
- Confirmation of the requested booking must be sent by email, with the confirmation code of each carrier.
- Airline fares are subject to confirmation at the time of booking, and may be changed from time to time higher or cheaper, which depends on the availability of the fare.
- Once a ticket purchase is issued, it may not be reassigned to a different passenger or airline.
- Passengers may contact the carrier one day before departure, in order to confirm the departure time. It can be changed.
Sanctions – Air Ticket Cancellations:
- International airline tickets: Subject to current airline regulations at the time of booking in the flight search and booking engine.
- Domestic flight tickets: Non-refundable after confirmation.
- Changes of date, flight or route (domestic flights).
- Bus: For each cancellation or change by the passenger more than 48 hours before the start of the journey, he/she can only change the date of the journey, not the route. The payment is non-refundable. If the cancellation occurs within 24 hours before the start of the journey, there is no possibility to change the date of travel, and the ticket is non-refundable.
- Train tickets: For every cancellation or change made by passengers, more than 7 days before the date of travel, you only have the possibility to change the date of travel, not the route. This change has to be made directly by the passengers, showing their mail-tickets at the PeruRail-train office in Cusco. The payment is non-refundable. If the cancellation is within 24 hours prior to travel, there is no possibility to change the date and the ticket is non-refundable. Tickets cannot be approved to other passengers.
Air or Land Transport
- Organising companies or transport companies, shall have no liability for any damage to passengers when they are not on board the plane, train or bus.
- When travel or package includes a promotional air or land fare, and passenger change of travel date, should be subject to a penalty.
- Passengers must carry a passport or travel document with them, depending on their nationality, as is the legal norm in Peru.
- Baggage carriage is limited to 44 pounds (20 Kg) per passenger for all domestic flights and local ground carriers if no other indication.
- Owners have the responsibility for their baggage unless the baggage has an insurance account.
- Small items such as video or photographic cameras, binoculars, bags, umbrellas, etc. are the responsibility of their owners, and it is advisable to obtain insurance.
- It is advisable to carry all luggage securely locked and with personal identification.
Responsibilities and Obligations
- Liability for services not rendered due to the negligence of ECO TOUR CUSCO or our staff, shall be limited to the actual cost of the omitted services and excludes all indirect consequences or costs.
- In that eventual case, ECO TOUR CUSCO will make its best effort to bring arrangements of similar value, subject to availability.
ECO TOUR CUSCO is an intermediary between ECO TOUR CUSCO Tour Operator and passengers in the process of booking and payment of services. In the event that ECO TOUR CUSCO ceases to operate due to internal work problems, a force majeure or for other reasons, or the service provider declare for economic insolvency under the with the formalities that the corresponding Peruvian legislation demands, the reimbursement of services will not brought under the above procedures and under the terms established by the Peruvian authorities, for each specific case.
- ECO TOUR CUSCO when publishing this tourist services, travel programs, tours, airline tickets, etc., is responsible for requiring ECO TOUR CUSCO of contracted services, to provide the services and accommodations offered to passengers, as they are stated in the itinerary of the published program and on our website.
- The passenger accepts that ECO TOUR CUSCO has no obligation and is not responsible for services offered not foreseen in cases natural disasters, severe weather conditions or any other acts of nature or any cases that cannot be anticipated. Also, the passenger acknowledges that ECO TOUR CUSCO will not be responsible for services offered not foreseen in case of strikes, accidents, political demonstrations or any public act beyond the control of ECO TOUR CUSCO. In this case, the value of the contracted service will not be refundable.
- If for any reason the transportation chosen by the passenger (bus, plane, train, etc.) does not arrive at the destination on the date and time scheduled for the tourist take-off or programming, reserved, ECO TOUR CUSCO and the Tour Operator deny all responsibility for not putting the tourist services or packages; these services will not be rescheduled. Tour Operator will bring the services only from the portion considered after the arrival of the passengers. The portion of the program lost for this reason is not refundable.
- ECO TOUR CUSCO, which is intermediaries and employees are not responsible for loss, damage or injury related to services or accommodations provided by railways, bus companies, tour companies, tour operators, boat companies, airlines and hotels, or. All of the above is subject to the local laws of the country where the services are provided.
- ECO TOUR CUSCO reserves the right to alter the program of any package/tour.
- ECO TOUR CUSCO will send all electronic tickets and service confirmations via the email address determined by passenger on the booking form.
- Services provided by this system are intangible, so if for any cause, passengers do not take the services.
The Enforcement of Refund of Packages, Tours, Hotels or Transport Tickets
- If for any reason beyond our control, the Tourism Services Company Operator fails to bring any services: hotels, meals and or transportation as indicated in the travel programme, a refund will be provided within 30 days of the client submitting a claim or writing out the authorisation from any of our local or foreign agents.
- Refunds for cancellations requested by passengers, will be processed within 30 working days after receipt of the passenger claim. Refunds will be subject to penalties in each case.
- Claims will not be accepted if made earlier than 60 days after the completion of the visit.
- On all flights and ground transportation, meals and snacks are given to passengers in accordance with ECO TOUR CUSCO transportation.
- Some tour programs include the meals specified in the itinerary, these are described as: (B: breakfast, L: lunch, L: dinner).
- The rest of the meals are the responsibility of the passenger.
Hotels in Travel Programmes
- As shown in each programme, the rates are fixed per person, and for the specified number of nights.
- The tour operator reserves the right to substitute hotels of the same or higher category.
- The number of single and double rooms is limited.