Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour (2 days)
During this tour you will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and have the opportunity to visit the archaeological site of Machu Picchu at dawn. You will also have the option to climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or the mountain of Machu Picchu.
Tour to the Sacred Valley in group service with lunch included. (Visiting Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
All entrance tickets during the tour (Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley, entrance Ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu).
All bus transportation (Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes).
Outbound and return train, Voyager or Expedition category.
Private guide on the Machu Picchu tour.
3-star hotel with breakfast, wi-fi and private bathroom (double or queen room).
Private transportation from the station to your hotel in Cusco.
First aid kit.
Strict application of biosecurity protocols to prevent the transmission of Covid – 19.
Food and services not specified.
Entrance to the mountain of Huayna Picchu or the mountain of MachuPicchu (additional cost of these options is $17.00 USD).
Insurance and incidental expenses.
Passport or original DNI. It is obligatory to enter Machu Picchu.
Warm clothes for the outward and return trip.
From November to March you will need waterproof clothing.
Extra money in soles.
Have the tickets we will give you at hand.
Sacred Valley of the Incas
We pick you up at your hotel between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
You will enjoy a spectacular tour through beautiful villages that show their culture, art and architecture, visiting the villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Lunch in Urubamba is included in this tour.
Trip Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
The Sacred Valley tour ends for you in Ollantaytambo, where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes, the town of Machu Picchu. This trip will last 2 hours. When you arrive at the final station, your guide will be waiting to accompany you to your hotel, where he will give you the information for the visit to Machu Picchu.
Transportation to Machu Picchu
After having breakfast (included in your hotel), you will board a bus that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Visit to Machu Picchu
Upon arrival, the guide will take you around Machu Picchu visiting the most important places of interest.
After the tour you can make the ascent to the mountain Huayna Picchu or the mountain of Machu Picchu. (For this you need to make your reservation at least 4 months in advance, due to limited access). From there you can enjoy an extraordinary view of the surroundings.
Return to Aguas Calientes
After the visit, you will descend in a bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have time for lunch and finally take the train back to Cusco.
Return to Cusco
The return to Cusco will be done by train to Ollantaytambo and then in a private transport to your hotel in Cusco. You will take the train between 2:30 and 4:20 pm, depending on whether you ascend one of the mountains. (The trip from Machu Picchu to Cusco takes 4 hours – 2 hours by train and 2 hours by bus).
- In order to enter Machu Picchu it is obligatory to present your original passport or ID card.
- To start the Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu tour, organize a small backpack not exceeding 5 kilos, and leave the rest of your luggage at your hotel in Cusco.
- Ascending the Huayna Picchu demands considerable physical effort, and the ascent and descent route lasts 2 hours in total.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu is limited and must be requested together with the reservation of the tour to Machu Picchu at least 4 months in advance.
- You may also ascend the Machu Picchu Mountain (requested in advance). This requires a lot of physical effort; the ascent and descent route takes 4 hours in total and requires a reservation.
- In high season of tourism – from June to October – the availability of entrance tickets is quickly exhausted, so we suggest you make your reservations in advance.
- Children under 18 have a discount.
- Children from 3 to 11 years old have a discount (consult with us).
- Children 2 years of age or younger travel without charge on their parents’ lap.
- You may cancel or reschedule with a penalty of 40% up to 15 days in advance.
- The cancellation 14 days before has a penalty of 100% of the cost.
To Make Your Reservation:
Make your reservation with the full payment by clicking on the “Book Now!” button. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club. Before making payment, please inform your bank of this transaction to Peru. You may also make payment via PayPal. Your reservation will be guaranteed once payment is received. We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours.
*Place the number of people and select the date of travel to proceed with the purchase.