CODUCTA RULES THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP WITH CULTURE, HERITAGE AND ENVIRONMENT IN CUSCO – PERU.
1.- In accordance with Law No. 28296 of the Congress of the Republic of Peru: A member of the Cultural Heritage of the Nation of Peru is understood to be any manifestation of human activity -material or immaterial- which, due to its importance, value and paleontological, archaeological, architectural, historical, artistic, military, social, anthropological, traditional, religious, ethnological, scientific, technological or intellectual significance, is expressly declared as Heritage. These goods have the condition of public or private property.
2.- The sites of the National Cultural Heritage and Cultural Heritage of Humanity in the Republic of Peru, is under the administration of the Ministry of Culture through the National Institute of Culture.
3.- All visitors will be responsible for their conduct if it attempts against the Cultural Heritage of the Nation Decree Law No. 28296 of the Congress of the Republic of Peru and other applicable laws.
Respect for the Environment.
In Eco Tour Cusco EIRL. We are determined to minimize our impacts on the living environment by applying in our attitude the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, attitudes that we urge you to practice during your visit to Cusco.
These safe habits already practice You and we thank you.
- Use plastic containers with moderation, the impacts of plastic are of serious magnitude for the environment. (It sterilizes the earth, contaminates the seas and is made in 150 years or many more depending on the thickness of the Plastic, even biodegradable plastics are made in 75 years.)
- Throw your waste (garbage) in the containers available at each place of visit.
- If there are no containers, take the waste with you until you find a container.
- Use the marked roads within the tourist attractions in order to minimize erosion of the site.
REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE.
Respect for Culture.
- Respect the customs, traditions and any manifestation of human activity in the place visited.
- Any type of conduct contrary to morals and good customs is prohibited.
- Persons who cause public disorder and immoral behavior within the Cultural Heritage archaeological sites and National Parks will be removed immediately, without prejudice to the sanctions determined by law.
- Respect the intangibility of monuments and/or structures.
Respect for heritage, archeological sites, national parks.
- All visitors must behave respectfully within the facilities.
- All visitors in general must respect the visiting hours established by law.
- All visitors must pay the authorized fare, which will be covered by the respective ticket.
- All statistical and security control of each visitor must be noted in the guestbook.
- Only trails prepared for the visitor may be used.
- Do not throw garbage in unauthorized places.
- It is not allowed to stain or damage monuments and/or structures.
- Food is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to cut, damage or extract the flora and fauna.
- The entrance of alcoholic beverages and narcotics is prohibited, as well as the entrance of people who are under the effect of the same ones.
- It is forbidden to practice any sport activities inside the archaeological areas.
- It is prohibited to place any type of commercial or political publicity within the facilities of the Archaeological Sites and National Parks.
- The entrance of any type of sound amplification equipment is prohibited, except with the authorization of the Ministry of Culture.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Filming is prohibited, except with the authorization of the National Institute of Culture.
- It is forbidden to give gifts (gifts, gifts) to park rangers and to anyone who works in the Archaeological Sites and National Parks.
- Smoking is prohibited within the area of the Archaeological Sites and National Parks.
- The entry and use of firearms within the facilities of the Archaeological Sites and National Parks is prohibited.
- The presence of visitors inside the Archaeological Sites and National Parks, outside the established schedule, is prohibited, except with the authorization of the National Institute of Culture.
- These regulations are applicable and general observance for all visitors in the Cultural Heritage, nature reserves and environment.