Cusco and Machu Picchu 5 Days | Enjoy Machu Picchu | Cusco
This package is ideal to enjoy with time and patience the magnetism, tranquility and beauty of this beautiful city of Cusco. You will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas with its beautiful villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. The program allows you to spend the night in the living Inca city of Ollantaytambo to connect your visit to Machu Picchu, which is a rewarding experience. To end, on the fourth day we will have a half day tour to the salt mines of Maras and Moray, where you will enjoy the breathtaking picturesque views with snowy landscapes.
Costo per person: $555.
Mínimum: 02 people.
You can make your reservation with a pre-payment of $300 per person.
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco and City Tour.
We will be waiting for you at the Cusco airport and then transfer you to your hotel.
1:00 pm City Tour Cusco.
We will start the Cusco City Tour, in which you will visit the Cathedral, the Coricancha (ancient Inca Temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman, and the sites of Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay (considered to be the Inca Baths). This tour finishes at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Overnight in Cusco.
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
You will enjoy a spectacular tour of beautiful villages that showcase their culture, art and architecture as you traverse the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting the villages and archaeological sites of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
After visiting Ollantaytambo we will take you to the train to Aguas Calientes, the town for Machu Picchu. The train journey will take less than two hours. Our guide will meet you just outside the train station and accompany you to your hotel, where you will have a briefing as to what to expect the next day.
Overnight in Ollantaytambo.
Day 3: Visit to Machu Picchu and Return to Cusco.
Early start today, as we take the bus that zigzags up the mountain to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Our guide will give you a tour visiting the most important sights and sharing the history of this enigmatic town that the Spanish never discovered.
If you have prearranged a permit to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountains, you will have time to do this before taking the bus back down to the town of Aguas Calientes.
Perhaps you want to grab a bite to eat in town before you head out to Cusco.
Overnight in Cusco.
Day 4: Maras Moray Tour and Chinchero Textiles. Half day:
We will pick you up between 8:30 and 9:00am to take you to our first stop of the tour – Moray.
You will visit this impressive system of Incan agricultural terraces with your guide, then continue on to Maras.
In Maras we will visit this fascinating site where the Inca harnessed a salt water spring and converted the mountainside into 1000s of evaporation chambers to capture this highly mineralized (and sometimes pink!) medicinal salt.
We will stop in the town of Chinchero to see a demonstration of how their famous handmade textiles are produced
Free Time: Free afternoon to walk along the Cusco streets.
Day 5: Departure transfer to Cusco airport.
We will coordinate your transfer with your flight departure time to take you to the Cusco airport, to begin your return flights.
Transfer from/to the Cusco airport.
4 nights stay in 3-star hotels with wi-fi and private bathroom (Twin or Double Room).
Hotels include a buffet breakfast.
Shared transportation and guide to/from everywhere described in the itinerary.
Entry tickets to all sites in the itinerary (Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Maras Moray).
Train to/from Machu Picchu (Tourist Category: Voyager or expedition).
Bus tickets to/from Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes.
1 buffet lunch during the Sacred Valley tour.
All tours will start and end at your hotel.
Unspecified food and services.
Entry tickets to HuaynaPicchu.
Travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- We recommend scheduling your arrival into Cusco at least a day early to allow for time to rest and acclimatize to the altitude of Cusco (3300m / 11,300ft above sea level).
- We recommend scheduling your departure flight for your return home for after 1:00 p.m. so that you have the option to explore the fascinating streets of Cusco.
We recommend that you schedule your Cusco departure flight 1 day before your international flight, in case of delays, which are quite common.
- The rainy season is from November to March, the dry season is from March to October, with bright sunny days, and intense cold in the evenings and mornings.
- You can cancel or reschedule up to 15 days before the start of the tour with a penalty of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- For cancellations within14 days of the start date of the tour, the penalty is 100% of the cost of the tour.
To Make your Reservation
- Make your reservation with a deposit of 50% of the cost of the tour, by clicking on the orange “Book Now!” button.
- The balance will pay on your arrival in Cusco.
- Through our webpage, you can make your deposit by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diner’s Club card. Before making your deposit, inform your bank to look for this transaction with Peru, to avoid the possibility of getting your card blocked due to unexpected international charges.
- You can also make the deposit via PayPal.
- Your reservation will be guaranteed once the deposit has been received.
- Within 24 hours you will receive our confirmation email for your tour.
*Place the number of people and select the date of travel to proceed with the purchase.