Machu Picchu (1 day)
Machu Picchu is a Wonder of the Modern World, a World Heritage Site since 1983, it is considered a masterpiece of architecture and engineering of the Inca culture. During this tour you will visit the archaeological site of Machu Picchu in one day, leaving early in the morning and returning to Cusco at night.
- Price: $275 US Dollars per person.
- Confirmed departures: Every day.
- Schedule: From 4:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m.
- Duration of the tour: 16 hours approximately.
Transportation from hotel to station and from station to hotel.
Roundtrip train tickets (Expediton or Voyage category).
Guide in one language (English or Spanish).
Bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu and return.
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Assistance during the tour.
First aid kit.
Services not specified.
Travel insurance and incidental expenses.
Passport or original identity document. It is obligatory to enter Machu Picchu.
Cash in soles.
From November to March you will need waterproof outerwear.
Entrance tickets that we provide.
05:00 | Travel to the town of Machu Picchu
We pick you up at your hotel at 4:00 a.m. to transfer you to the train station, located in the town of Ollantaytambo. There you will take a train that will take you to Aguas Calientes, the town of Machu Picchu.
09:30 | Transportation to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
After the trip by train to Aguas Calientes you will board a bus that will take you to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
10:00 | Visit to Machu Picchu
Upon arrival, you will have a tour with the Machu Picchu guide, visiting the most important places of interest.
13:00 | Back to Aguas Calientes
After the visit, you will descend in a bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have free time for lunch before taking the train back to Cusco.
15:00 | Return to Cusco
The return to Cusco will be done by train to Ollantaytambo and then by private transport to your hotel in Cusco.
The tour ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
- To enter Machu Picchu it is obligatory to present your original passport or ID card.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu is limited to 2500 people per day for preservation reasons.
- In high tourist season, from June to October, tickets sell quickly, so we suggest you make your reservations in advance.
- There is special pricing for children ages 3-11 and 12-18. It is necessary that you send us a copy of the minor’s passport/identification. Please consult.
- You may cancel or reschedule 15 days in advance with a penalty of 50%.
- There is no refund for cancellations within 14 days of the tour.
*Place the number of people and select the date of travel to proceed with the purchase.