Palomino Islands Tour
Enjoy the marine landscape of Peru, with views of the local fauna and an unforgettable opportunity to swim near sea lions.
08:00 | Pick up
We will pick you up at your hotel between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Then we will go to the starting point of the tour.
10:30 | Boat trip
After setting sail, you will travel through several islands until you reach Palomino Island, where you will have 20 minutes to swim near the sea lions. On the way you can also see seabirds.
14:00 | Return to the hotel
At the end of the boat tour, we will take you back to your hotel (arrive approximately 3:00 pm).
- From December to March it is summer and the average temperature is 27oC/87°F.
- From April to November the average temperature is 17oC/62°F (cloudy, cool days).
- For transportation within the city of Lima during your stay we recommend taking taxis, consulting at your hotel or using services such as Cabify and Uber.
You may cancel or reschedule free of charge up to 48 hours before the tour.
To Make Your Reservation
- Make your reservation by clicking on the “Book now” button.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. Before making payment, please notify your bank of this transaction to Peru to prevent a security block from being placed on your card.
- You may also make payment via PayPal.
- Your reservation will be guaranteed once full payment is received.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.