TOUR OF THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS (Group Service)
In Inca times, the Sacred Valley of the Incas was an important agricultural center, where the unique large- kernelled corn was and continues to be cultivated. This tour passes through beautiful towns that feature a syncretic blend of cultures, art, and architecture. The tour visits Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero with stops for lunch in the charming riverside town of Urubamba.
- Price: 33 $ per person
- Confirmed departures: Every day.
- Schedule: From 7:40 a.m. to 6:40 p.m. approximately.
- Duration: 11 hours approximately.
Guide in group service, in one language (English or Spanish)
All entry tickets into all of the sites included in the tour.
First aid kit.
Strict application of biosecurity protocols to prevent the transmission of Covid – 19.
The Tourist Ticket needed for entrance to the archeological sites visited.
Travel insurance and related expenses
Rain gear from November to March.
Have on hand the entrance tickets that we will give to you at the start of the tour.
07:30 | Drive to Pisac
We will pick you up from your hotel between 7:30 and 8:00 in the morning to take you to the first stop of your tour – Pisac. The drive from Cusco offers spectacular views of magnificent Andean countryside.
09:30 | Pisac
In Pisac, you will visit this ancient archeological site and afterwards, descend into town to visit its excellent artisan market with your guide.
We will then drive through the Sacred Valley to Urubamba to enjoy a buffet lunch.
Then we continue towards Ollantaytambo, another important Inca archeological site.
Our last stop will be in Chinchero, a town famous for its textile production.
18:00| Return to Cusco
We will be back in Cusco at approximately 6:40 pm.
- Have on hand the entrance tickets at the start of the tour.
- Cost of the Entrance Tickets: Partial tourist Ticket: S/ 70.00 soles (to enter the sites of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero. If you purchase the Tourist.
- Ticket for the City Tour with S/130.00, this same ticket is valid for the sites in the Sacred Valley!).
- This tour can connect with a trip to Machu Picchu from Ollantaytambo train station. To do this you must buy your train ticket to leave after 4pm. We can organize this for you, if you wish.
You may cancel or reschedule at no cost up to 48 hours in advance, after that the penalty is 100% of the cost.
*Place the number of people and select the date of travel to proceed with the purchase.