Ausangate 7 Lagoons Tour and Pacchanta hot springs Full Day
Eco Tour Cusco has designed this beautiful hike full adventure, breathtaking landscapes and mountains, we will visit the 7 lagoons of Ausangate and observe its different shades of turquoise, blue, reddish, silver, which enchant our visitors, and at the end of our hike we relax in the hot springs of Pacchanta with an incredible view of the Apus Ausangate and Qayangate belonging to the Cordillera del Vilcanota. The Apus are divinities of the Andean man represented through the mountains.
Breakfast and lunch.
First aid kit.
Strict application of biosecurity protocols to prevent the spread of covid-19.
Entrance fee to the thermal baths s/5.00
Non-slip walking shoes.
Warm clothing, scarf.
Money in local currency.
Cusco – Pacchanta – 7 Lagoons – Cusco
We pick you up from your hotel at 04.30 am and start our tour to the 7 lagoons of Ausangate towards the town of Pacchanta. During the tour we will pass through different communities including Tinke, from here we will travel for approximately 40 minutes until we reach Pacchanta where a delicious Andean breakfast will be waiting for us.
Our guide will give you some indications before we start walking to the beautiful 7 lagoons of Ausangate, we will have a five hour hike visiting the lagoons of Otorongo Macho, Otorongo hembra, Puca cocha, Alqa cocha, Ccomer cocha, Azul cocha and Oquecocha.
During this adventure through the ausangate we will see birds, alpacas, llamas, many viscachas and hopefully even the Andean Condor in its natural habitat.
At the end of this circuit we will return to Pacchanta to enjoy the hot springs of Pacchanta, ideal to relax the muscles of the body before returning to your hotel.
- Above 5000 m.a.s.l. the ascent can be very strenuous and may require renting a horse to get there. The cost of using a horse is 80 soles. You can request it to the guide during the tour.
- You can buy snacks and water on the way.
- We recommend visiting this natural wonder between the months of April to November, they are sunny months.
Make your reservation :
- Make your reservation with full payment of the tour by clicking on the “Book now” button.
- Through our website, you can make the payment with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Dinner card, before making the payment, please inform your bank of this transaction to Peru. You can also pay via PayPal.
- Your reservation will be guaranteed once payment is received.
- In 24 hours you will receive our confirmation email.